NEW Roadcraft and motorcycle roadcraft e-learning platform
Date posted: Wednesday 01 Nov 2017
Our new Roadcraft and Motorcycle Roadcraft e-learning platform is now live.
The platform allows users to access the content of Roadcraft and Motorcycle Roadcraft at any time. Featuring study sections that reflect the content of the book, specially filmed clips and knowledge check quizzes, this is a powerful and flexible way to develop an understanding of police driving and riding.
The Roadcraft e-learning platform is not just a tool for training individuals, its advanced administrator features also allow organisations to check the progress of their employees' learning journeys.
- Full text and images: the e-learning platform contains the full text and images from the latest edition of both Roadcraft and Motorcycle Roadcraft.
- Exclusive video clips: contains nine exclusive videos showing key manoeuvres, including the limit point and overtaking.
- Interactive quizzes: at the end of each section there are interactive quizzes for students to test themselves.
- Administrator access: the administrator for each organisation will have access to a full audit trail of each student's progress.
- Users can work at their own pace: A licence for a student will last 12 months from when they first log in, allowing them to work at their own pace to complete the course.
- Access the content anywhere: the e-learning platform is internet-based and compatible with any device.
Purchase the package or find out more...
Posted by: Admin on Wednesday 01 Nov 2017
Return to previous page